Able Company Videos
Here is a list of videos taken at events either of Able Co. members, and/or taken by Able Co. members that relate to US Airborne Paratroopers, World War II, or the period 1941 - 1945 in general.
- Able Co. Mortar Squad
- Rifle squad fire discipline
- Rifle Gerande
- M1A1 Thompson fire demonstration
- Test fire of British Lee-Enfield 303
- B-25 Startup at CAF AirExpo
- B-17G 'Texas Raiders' videos from CAF AirExpo, 3-5 October
- B-29 FiFi Videos from CAF AirExpo, 3-5 October
- Cookee's B-24 ride at CAF AirExpo, 3-5 October
- Able Co. troopers watch a silent news reel before the film the Hasty Heart starring Ronald Reagan
- Reveille is sounded to wake troopers out of their cots
- Able Co. troopers get serenaded by Ladies for Liberty in exchange for some water.
- A static line jump is performed by the Liberty Jump Team at Wings Over Dallas behind Able's camp.
- Able Co. troopers blaze a trail in the two jeeps, Misfit and Deuce, at Camp Mabry
- Two Able Co. Jeeps pass by the camera, while blazing a trail at Camp Mabry
- Misfit and Deuce found a back, dirt road, with tall grass at Camp Mabry and went for a drive, letting Able troopers use the jeeps for what they were desgined for.
- Troopers use their downtime to get a little batting practice in just in case an impromtu game pops up with other companies.
- A trooper fouls the ball off after being distracted by a B-25J taxing past the camp.
- With no B-25 distracting him, a successful line drive is hit past the pitcher.
- The Liberty Jump Team returned to Wings Over Dallas to demonstrate a parachute landing fall, also know as a static line jump.
- Six B-25s attended Wings Over Dallas and reenacted the Dootlittle Raid and they taxi past Able's camp both on their way to to takeoff and after after they landed on their way to and from their parking spots.
- An Able Co. FNG gets fitted out in the T5 parachute, to better help him get an understanding of it during the event at the Museum of the American GI
- The T5 parachute is explained to school childern on school day at the Musuem of the American GI event
- Sgt. Lee and Cpl. Buchanan explain the maps used for Mission Albany, a part of Operation Overland, the invasion of Normandy to school childern during school day at the Museum of the American GI
- T5 Larson, Able's medic, explains field first aid to local school kids who visited during school day at the Museum of the American GI
- A quick jeep ride at the end of the day after seeing the WWI trench system at the Museum of the American GI recently added